Had the biopsy done yesterday and now I have a line (almost an inch long) of tiny stitches in my cheek. Naturally, I was starving for spicy crunchy food after the surgery and I'm not allowed to eat that yet. I can't open my mouth wide without compromising the stitches but I'm good at the Boston Clinch - talking with my teeth together. I wore my bite guard to bed last night and was actually able to sleep with it in, something I'm usually not able to do. I think it kept me from chewing on my cheek just fine.
Still can't eat in the mornings. Both my intestine and throat protests every morning so nothing can go in and too much goes out. Luckily I get hungry later in the morning so I'm not too fainty, though it makes going to work a little shaky. And I eat fine in the evening, but I don't eat much anymore. Just can't do it. I lost four lbs in eight days between two doctor appointments. My face is thinner and my baggy jeans are REALLY baggy now. Not the best way to lose weight but I hope I can keep it off this time. Actually, I want to lose more weight but I'm not wanting to do it with bad health.
Sold my guitar for $50 at Guitar Center. They didn't want my banjo because the neck was warped so I left it there anyway. Left the nice cases, too. Another part of my life from the late 60s is now gone forever.
Going to the rheumo today about the 'lump' in my throat. Had a CAT scan done by my GP Xmas Eve eve and he found nothing lumpy in my throat. I suspect I have Sjogren's Syndrome now, due to my dry eyes and throat.
I do my back exercises every other day. It takes a half-hour to go through the series and rat does all the timing for me so I can concentrate on the actual exercises. I regret it if I don't do them.
We're still cleaning stuff out but I've lost a lot of momentum after emptying a bunch of boxes we had since the last move. I suspect we'll still move eventually but the smoke poisoning is somewhat under control now so it's not as pressing.
We're going over to our best friends' place tomorrow evening, as usual, for our New Year's get-together. It's nice and relaxing.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*